Branch Supervisor – Wakefield Branch
We have a great opportunity to join our busy team in Wakefield. We are looking for motivated candidates looking to work with a friendly, customer driven team.
About the role
- Daily organisation of workloads within the Team ensuring deadlines and SLA’s are met in accordance with company policies and any agreed binding authority agreements.
- Management, Training and Development of the Team.
- Obtain and review Monthly MI and feedback into the CG Management.
- Review QC feedback and implement any actions required.
- Manage & record one on one’s on a monthly basis and provide summary reports.
- Referral point for risks and queries from the Teams.
- Be hands on when necessary and work directly with customers to quote or make adjustments to appropriate risks within your granted authority limits.
- Handle complaints in line with the current process
- Work with the Management Team to ensure efficient work processes are adhered to and SLAs/deadlines met.
- Ensure there is fairness to our customers through procedures, whilst ensuring clear communication with both our internal and external customers, people and partners.
Product and Technical Knowledge
- Technical knowledge of the Clegg Gifford product range, including understanding of the coverage provisions, exclusions and conditions of the policy wordings.
- An understanding of the legal principles of insurance and insurance contracts including Clegg Gifford’s obligations to insurers
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt your style to each customer
- Manage time effectively; ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Strong leadership qualities
- Analytical and a problem solver
- Works with a high degree of accuracy in all tasks
- Highly organised with an ability to prioritise and deliver allocated risks
- Honesty, integrity, reputation, competence/capability & financial soundness as required under the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Guernsey Financial Services Commission (GFSC) and Jersey Financial Services Commission (JFSC)
- Be positive, enthusiastic and motivational about what you do
It goes without saying that you will be at your best when you are helping customers by delivering exceptional service. Ideally you will have experience of working in a fast-paced environment with a focus on performance and putting the customer first.
What’s in it for you?
You can expect to receive full training and the support until you’re fully competent in the role. You will based in the office and at every stage of the training we’ll make sure you’re happy and confident with what you’ve learnt.
We believe in the value of developing our people and we can offer you genuine career opportunities. Following your initial induction and training we will provide valuable in-role development, you’ll also have opportunity to attain accredited industry qualifications.