Claims Triage Handler – 12 Month FTC
To assist the claims department with both administrative tasks and the first notification process.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Continuously identify areas for improvement and provide potential solutions to the company and reduce costs.
- Reviewing and actioning all new claims received.
- Call Policyholders to take notification of the claim.
- Call Third party representatives to establish details of a claim.
- Answer incoming claims enquiry calls.
- Action daily tasks, diary and post.
- Instructing engineers on cases
- Instructing VRG to intervene on fault claims.
- Referring claims to underwriting
- Referring claims to validation.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Pleasant and confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and oral
- Able to prioritise workload and multi-task to ensure deadlines are met
- Trustworthy, Reliable, Approachable, Flexible, Punctual, Responsible, Accountable, Professional and Methodical
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team Player
- Pro-active approach
- Identify problems & communicate accordingly
- Comply with FCA and audit requirements
- Be positive & enthusiastic about what you do
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferable
- Experience using Microsoft Packages
- Educated to GCSE level