Commercial Combined Insurance
Commercial Combined Policies are designed to package together your respective commercial insurances into one neat policy. That said – we can offer commercial buildings insurance, as well as liabilities or commercial motor either on a stand-alone basis or on combined contracts.
A typical commercial combined business package would include:
- Liabilities: Public, Employers, Products, Directors' & Officers', Professional Indemnity
- Money, Fidelity, and Credit Cover
- Business Interruption
- Vehicle Insurances
- Premises Cover
Get your quote now
We are experienced in placing the unusual or specialist risks and can accommodate businesses both large and small, as well as new-start ups and mixed usage properties. Some of our more specialist areas include:
- Combining vehicles & liabilities, as well as contents and equipment on one contract.
- Taking a higher excess to lower your premiums.
- Those with an adverse claims record.
- Criminal convictions, poor credit ratings and insolvency judgments.
- Unoccupied properties
- Vulnerable areas including those threatened by flood risks
- Specialist trades / occupations or part-time businesses, including high-risk ventures.