Commercial Property Insurance

For business premises,
however unusual

get quote

Commercial Property Insurance

We have a number of flexible policies that can be tailored to cater for your requirements – however unusual.

You might seek cover as a small shop owner or casual trader. 

Furthermore, our policies cover a wide variety of trades and occupations and can include buildings of specific or unusual construction.

Get your quote now


  • Standalone Asset Coverage (including loss of income/rent)
  • Liabilities including, Public, Employers and Directors & Officers liabilities can be included.
  • Catering for Landlords, Shareholders, Trustees, Developers, Builders, Tenants
  • Empty or unoccupied buildings
  • All trades considered.
  • Specialist trades / occupations or part-time businesses, including high-risk ventures.
  • Policies can be arranged for freeholders, leaseholders, or even as a tenant.
  • Taking a higher excess to lower your premiums. 
  • Those with an adverse claims record.
  • Criminal convictions, poor credit ratings and insolvency judgements.
Policies in overseas trusts can be arranged by our Guernsey office.