White Goods Collection Insurance
Our insurance policies are tailored white goods collection policies that cover the collection of white goods and carrying of recycling goods. From the sole trader who collects white goods under contract or even informally, to the recycling station and breakers yard. Our white goods collection insurance will require you to talk to one of our brokers; unfortunately its not a buy online product. They are experienced in handling and placing recycling insurance risks, including for motor, property and liability.
The most popular cover for the collection of white goods and carrying of recycling goods insurance is cover for your van / vehicles - and we regularly specify the carriage of these goods and waste on your motor certificate of insurance. Lots of other insurers don’t and a generic “hire and reward” or business use policy will sometimes prove inadequate when challenged by the authorities.
Speak to one of our brokers on 01708 982 661 or alternatively provide some details for your quote here.
Get your quote now
White Goods Collection Insurance is available for:
- Wide range of scrap, waste and recycling occupations.
- Self employed 'One-man-bands' through to large recycling / breaking units.
- Motor insurance, including motor trade policies.
- Specified vehicles carrying scrap (reflected in the specified motor certificate)
- Material Damage Cover for property and machinery
- Office contents
- Engineering Cover
- Marine / Goods in Transit Cover.
- High Excess options for lowering premiums
- Direct Debit options available