Clegg Gifford have been placing Recycling insurance and waste occupation risks for over 40 years. They can range from the large and very complex risks to a sole-proprietor operating a single vehicle collection service. Recycling and waste occupations, including scrap dealers and breakers, can be notoriously difficult risks to place, however we have a successful relationship with several insurers and you will find our brokers will try to find a package that is right for you.
Either call us on 01708 678 585 for a quote or alternatively you can provide us with your quote details here:
Recycling Insurance is available for:
- Wide range of scrap, waste and recycling occupations.
- Self employed 'One-man-bands' through to large recycling / breaking units.
- Motor insurance, including motor trade policies.
- Specified vehicles carrying scrap (reflected in the specified motor certificate)
- Material Damage Cover for property and machinery
- Office contents
- Engineering Cover
- Marine / Goods in Transit Cover.
- High Excess options for lowering premiums
- Direct Debit options available
For more details on specific recycling occupations see: