Vehicle Engineer / Vehicle Assessor
Whether you work as a full-time vehicle assessor from business premises or run a part-time motor engineer business from home, there are certain risks you face in the course of your work that you need to protect yourself against.
At Clegg Gifford Insurance, we tailor vehicle engineer and assessor insurance policies to provide the cover you need. Rather than having a number of policies for public and employers’ liability, buildings, contents and the road risks you face, we can create one flexible and affordable policy that provides the specific cover you need.
What Cover Do We Offer?
Vehicle engineers and assessors policies can be tailored to cover everything from your road risk, right through to tools, diagnostic and photographic equipment, computers and more. Our policies are ideal for vehicle assessors and motor engineers that need to evaluate or work on vehicles and can include:
• Fully comprehensive road risks policy that enables you to test drive customers' vehicles
• Testing vehicle attachments, tools of trade
• Own vehicles for social domestic and pleasure use – as well as business use
• Public liability, employers’ liability, products, sales & service indemnity
• Office contents and computer equipment
• Money cover and business interruption
• Cover for tools, stock, equipment and machinery
• Engineering inspection & insurance
• Building and contents cover
How Can We Help?
As the UK’s leading motor trade insurance broker, we have many years’ experience finding policies that meet the particular needs of businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our first job is to get to know your business. Once we understand the specific risks you face, we then know where to turn to find the most affordable policy, working quickly and professionally so you can get on with running your business. Get in touch to discuss your requirements or request a quote today.
Get your quote now